"To develop a regulatory and economic support for the development of oil and gas potential of the continental shelf of Russia" (state contract number AT 03-13 / 198 from 05.09.05)
2007 MNR, LV Kallistos.
The analytical report "Comparative analysis of international legal standards and the current state of Russian legislation regulating relations subsoil on the continental shelf; analysis of the experience of Norway in this area. The current status, problems and contradictions of the Russian legal framework of subsoil on the continental shelf and suggestions for its improvement, "proposed a comprehensive action plan to improve the regulatory framework of marine subsoil. performed an economic evaluation of the existing resource base of the continental shelf of Russia according to the criteria of the new classification of reserves and forecast resources of oil and combustible gases. The comparative valuation of oil and gas resources in the depths of waters on the fields and promising areas of unallocated subsoil fund.
Composed of scientific and analytical review "Prospects for the development of oil and gas resource base in the depths of the seas of Russia." Determined by the expected economic results of development of hydrocarbon resources of the continental shelf of Russia. Estimated production potential of water areas. The main trends of offshore oil and gas and the state of its infrastructure; compiled multivariate forecast production levels and growth of oil and gas in the waters in the run up to 2020 and identified the areas of exploration and mining activities in the waters.
Proposed draft amendments to the Federal Law of 21406.12.1999 № 225-FZ "On Production Sharing Agreements" in the regulation of economic mechanisms in the study and exploration of the continental shelf of the Russian Federation.
"Prepare guidelines, background and analytical information for the compilation of geological and economic maps of federal districts of Russia Oil and Gas" (Contract № 1-74 / 05 on July 04, 2005 from the FSUE "Total")
2007 Rosnedra, VI Nazarov
1. developed "Guidelines for geological and economic evaluation of oil and gas Express objects to be displayed on the geological and economic map of the federal districts of Russia Oil and Gas" and "Guidelines for the compilation of geological and economic maps of federal districts of Russia for oil and gas."
2. A database of geological and economic data for large and unique oil and gas fields of the North-West, Volga, Central, Southern, Ural and Siberian federal districts of Russia in the thematic layers: the objects of state balance of oil and gas, oil and gas and raw material components, oil - and gas processing plants, oil and gas and product pipelines, oil terminals, oil and gas provinces and regions, indicators of economic efficiency of SMEs on oil and gas, objects that define scenarios for SMEs on oil and gas. On this basis, composed of geological models and economic maps to these districts and made enlarged geological and economic evaluation of large and unique oil and gas fields.
3. The analysis of the raw material supply export pipeline Siberia - Far East.
4. Define the investment potential and anticipated revenues from subsoil by federal districts of Russia. Justify the need for the reproduction of SME Russian federal budget, the budget of the Russian Federation, as well as own funds of subsoil users.
5. The forecast of the main parameters of the mineral resource base of Russia for oil and gas in the context of federal districts. The proposals on strategies for the development of the hydrocarbon potential of Russia.