17-12-18 2-4 JUNE 2015 TRAINING COURSE
Carrying out research in the following areas:
Consulting services in the field of preparation of documentation for licensing of subsoil areas and other activities of the Institute.
Preparation and publication of scientific papers and monographs. The Institute is publishing scientific electronic journal "Petroleum Geology. Theoretical and Applied Studies".
Preparation and conducting of seminars and conferences in the field of the Institute’s operation (including training courses).
Training of scientific personnel, including postgraduate school. VNIGRI holds Dissertation Council and organize postgraduate school aimed at training of highly qualified personnel for Economic and five Geological specialties.
October 28 - November 1, 2013 FSUE "VNIGRI" in St. Petersburg holds III International Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists "Actual problems of petroleum geology of the XXI century» , dedicated memory of an outstanding scientist in the field of the genesis and geochemistry of oil and gas, doctor of geological-mineralogical sciences, professor, academician of the Academy of Natural Sciences Sergei Germanovich Neruchev.
We invite you to the participation of young scientists and specialists from geological institutes, universities, industrial organizations from the regions of Russia and countries near and far abroad.
The conference will work in the following areas:
- Regional geology of oil and gas.
- The resource potential of hydrocarbons - the basis of replacement of reserves in the Russian Federation.
- Lithology, paleontology and stratigraphy of oil and gas strata.
- Organic geochemistry.
- Geodynamics of oil and gas areas.
- Geological modeling of the oil and gas industry.
- New technologies and exploration of hydrocarbon deposits.
- Geophysical methods of prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits.
- Licensing and monitoring of the subsoil.
- Economic and legal problems of the oil and gas industry.
- Environmental issues during the development and production of oil and gas resources.
- Modern geographic information systems and remote sensing methods in geology.